Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are younot to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Foolish Games 101


"Did Marco Polo text?"


With these words my flattie ended his email to me today. (Flattie - one of my flat mates) Last night after a home-brewed Vodka & Sparletta I opened my heart to him to ask his advice on the "new potential" in my life.

This guy's name is Marco - but my friends started calling him Marco Polo, after this little incident my best friend and myself had in the local supermarket. That is probably a story for Foolish Games 201, do not want to scare away my beloved followers...

And the answer to Flattie's question is no, NO, NO... and I can really see the reason why not... he most probably decided to run for the hills.

That is something I really can't grasp, I must be honest. The more time I spent with someone, the more I start to like and value them... I'm crazy about the little things you do, even if you are my boss or my best friend.

I really do not understand how guys can do that? Call you daily, sms at least a 100 times during the day, with the corniest, but cute nicknames - and then just run for the hills? And this sudden silence war commenced exactly 30 hours ago; I was wondering when I left the house this morning if I should get rid of the roses?

Decided NAH.... their beauty is far too precious to be a fake remedy for my once again disappointed heart

No comments:

Post a Comment